Thursday, July 24, 2008

What am I getting myself into???

Here it goes, the first step into a territory I somewhat fear to tread, for my life seems less than exciting at times. Seeing so many family members(sister, sister-in-law, cousin you know who you are) recently enter the same world, here I am giving it a shot. I have never been a great journal writer, as it becomes more of a life play by play then anything anyone would actually want to read, but I hope I have better writing skills now as I am approaching thirty then I did say when I was oh... ten.
I also have children in pictures that some might be interested in seeing and reading about, and with them losing an aunt and soon grandparents to the state of Utah this might be a good way for them to stay in touch.
Well one blog down, we'll see how well this works out.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Wahoo!!! I can't tell you how excited I am that you have jumped on the bandwagon! YAY! I had my hesitations too...and have only posted 2 blogs...but I think this will be therapeutic...and something that is just ours, you know? So good on ya! I can't wait to read about your day to day...I miss you lots! Love ya!

Shelley M said...

Hey shan,

you can do it! One down, 87 thousand more posts to go...okay just shoot for two.

love shell

Angie said...

Shannie write SOMETHING!!!