Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tagged: I am it!

I guess I should get this done and over with :OD. I have thought about it for a while, and I cannot come up with seven things most people don't know about me, but I will do my best!


1) In my junior and senior (for the americans), Grade 11 and 12 (for the Canadians) years of highscool I played on a girls full tackle football team. First year I was an offensive guard and second year I played center.







2) I played a wicked witch in the Wizard of Oz, in the musical there are three.



3) I had a baby doll when I was little that I played with ALL the time. She literally died in pieces, my Mom did the best she could to keep her together but I can remember finding her in my parents closet decapitated from over loving, it was a sad day.


4) Well my first boyfriend was in the 6th Grade (CA: Grade 6). We were walking down the sidewalk holding hands and someone saw us who told my Mom and I was discovered.


5) I played the clarinet from 5th Grade until 10th Grade and haven't played it much since.


6) Sang in a Vocal Jazz group for tenth and eleventh grades, but then is switched to a before school class and conflicted with seminary.

7) I was a HUGE climber when I was little, if there was anything to climb you would find me at the top. We visited my Uncle and Aunt in Kimberley, BC one year and went to Fort Steele, where they had greased poles and if you climbed the poles and rang the bell at the top you got a six-pack of pop, I think I came out with a few six packs that day.

I tag Becky, Juli, and Shelley


No comments: